Sunday, June 15, 2014

Nashville in Pictures

Shopping in downtown Franklin was a first on our to-do list. We definitely weren't going to let a little rain stop us. True girls at heart.


All the necessities in life... sweet tea, key lime pie, and a good friend to share it with.


I promised my friend, Jessica, that I would seek out some old barns for her to photograph if she would ride with me to Nashville. Win-win, I say:-).


Channeling my inner Eva Shockey. Not really.


We met Wilbur the cow... err pig. You can read more about him here.


We had late night coffee at The Well Coffeehouse with a few of my Nashville favorites.


Can anybody name the restaurant where this bad mama jama came from? 


Need I say more?! Haha!


Okay, so I may have promised my friend, Jessica, I would also take her cowboy boot shopping if she came to Nashville:-). Let's just say I kept my promise and our trip down Broadway was a success!



And last but not least... a selfie with a horse, of course.


Love,
Bk

Thank you, Jesus, for sweet memories and even sweeter friends to make them with.

3 comments: