Sunday, January 6, 2013

Twenty Goals in Twenty-Thirteen


... and ONE to grow on!
  1. Turn 30 (and be happy about it)!
  2. Learn to hand-stamp jewelry.
  3. Continue studying the bible with a great group of friends.
  4. Design a line of necklaces for Hootknows.
  5. Read 2 books (unlike last year).
  6. Make 5 new smoothie recipes.
  7. Sew a t-shirt quilt.
  8. Upcycle an old sweater.
  9. Complete a puzzle… always a favorite around Christmas time.
  10. Go to the beach!
  11. Celebrate Thanksgiving with my family this year.
  12. Take MORE pictures!
  13. Buy old costume jewelry at an Estate Sale (and use it to create new jewelry).
  14. See Carrie Underwood in concert.
  15. Try a new restaurant in East Nashville- Bethany, I may need your help on this one.
  16. Buy and/or build a house (again!).
  17. Learn a new hairstyle.
  18. Run a 5k while my legs still work.
  19. Go snow skiing with my family and friends- we missed it this year!
  20. Invite a new couple over for supper- expanding my bubble.
  21. Celebrate my brother’s wedding!!
Have I convinced you yet??  I would love to hear some of your goals:)  

Happy 2013!
Bk

"Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment