... and ONE to grow on!
- Turn 30 (and be happy about it)!
- Learn to hand-stamp jewelry.
- Continue studying the bible with a great group of friends.
- Design a line of necklaces for Hootknows.
- Read 2 books (unlike last year).
- Make 5 new smoothie recipes.
- Sew a t-shirt quilt.
- Upcycle an old sweater.
- Complete a puzzle… always a favorite around Christmas time.
- Go to the beach!
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with my family this year.
- Take MORE pictures!
- Buy old costume jewelry at an Estate Sale (and use it to create new jewelry).
- See Carrie Underwood in concert.
- Try a new restaurant in East Nashville- Bethany, I may need your help on this one.
- Buy and/or build a house (again!).
- Learn a new hairstyle.
- Run a 5k while my legs still work.
- Go snow skiing with my family and friends- we missed it this year!
- Invite a new couple over for supper- expanding my bubble.
- Celebrate my brother’s wedding!!
Have I convinced you yet?? I would love to hear some of your goals:)
"Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21