Saturday, January 5, 2013

Answers Tell All

As promised, here are the answers to yesterday's post:

  1. What is smarter than a talking bird?
    • A spelling bee.
  2. Why don’t oysters give to charity?
    • They're shellfish.
  3. Why is it so hard to play games in the jungle?
    • Because there are too many cheetahs!
  4. What did the finger say to the thumb?
    • I glove you.
  5. How can you find Will Smith in the snow?
    • Look for the fresh prints.
  6. Why didn’t the teddy bear finish his supper?
    • He was already stuffed.
  7. Why did the reporter go into the ice cream shop?
    • To get the scoop.
  8. How does the moon get his haircut?
    • Eclipse it.
  9. What do you call a pig that does karate?
    • Porkchop!
  10. What has four legs and goes boo? 
    • A cow... Sorry, I told you it was a speech joke.J
How many did you get right??  I realize they're not original, but they still make me laugh.

And just because I am feeling extra sentimental tonight... here are a few throwback pictures of the girls I used to read Laffy Taffy jokes with.  Did I mention they were also apart of my accountability group in college?!  That just may have to be another blog post for another day:).




Stay warm,
Bk

1 comment:

  1. Loved these last two posts!! So many fun memories with some awesome friends! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete