Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Favorites

Favorite Songs
  1. “O Holy Night”
  2. “Breath of Heaven” by Amy Grant
  3. “Christmas Canon” by Trans-Siberian Orchestra- This is the song I walked down the aisle to!
  4. “Where Are You Christmas” by Faith Hill
    Favorite Christmas Movies
    1. Elf- Hands Down!!
    2. Home Alone 
    Favorite Places to Travel
    1. New York City
    2. Natchitoches, Louisiana
    Favorite Christmas Treats
    1. Christmas Tree Cookies
    2. Polish Mistakes
    3. Peppermint Bark (Dark Chocolate)
    Favorite Christmas Activities
    1. Celebrating with Family
    2. Looking at Christmas Lights- It's even better when turned into a scavenger hunt!
    3. Listening to my Pepaw read the story of Christmas


    My Dad keeps sending me these pictures via email so I figured I would share them with you.  

    Cheers to being a kid again!
    Bk

    No comments:

    Post a Comment