Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Truth

As I was driving home from school yesterday, I decided to call my Dad.  Our conversations are usually pretty sporadic and this one did not disappoint.  Somehow we found ourselves on the subject of faith and creationism.  He had no idea what I was thinking about posting today; however, what he said was very relevant and right on target!  He said he once heard a preacher describe the beginning of earth like this... Have you ever broken a cell phone and then thrown it up in the air?  Better yet, have you ever broken a cell phone, thrown it up in the air, and then expected it to come back down in one piece- perfectly put back together? 


In truth,
Bk

"As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God." Romans 14:11

No comments:

Post a Comment