Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Gifts 2012: (Mostly) Handmade Edition

1.      Handmade Cloth Dolls
I think these are the sweetest little dolls!  How fun would it have been to have a doll that actually looked like you as a kid?!  I think this will be a future gift for our nieces:).


2.   Olliegraphic Plate
I have already purchased one of these for a dear friend's daughter and have two more on the way for my favorite nieces.  They are customizable and appear very durable.  I would highly recommend these for the younger family members.  The company occasionally offers discounts on their Facebook page. 

 

If you have ever visited the Pioneer Woman's blog, you are very familiar with the family dog, Charlie.  Ree Drummond is a beautiful writer with hilarious commentary on her beloved family member.  I think this would be a perfect Christmas gift for children of all ages.


I purchased one of these for a Christmas gift a few years ago. The sellers have several colors to choose from and they allow you to pick any quote that is within the appropriate length to make it extra special.  I really like the fact that the creators hand paint all of the letters (instead of using vinyl).  


5.   Earrings!!
These are made by yours truly (insert shameless plug here)! 


6.   Jewelry Roll
I bought these for my bridesmaids five years ago and I still think they are just as pretty as ever.  The seller allowed me to customize the style, stitching color, outside color, and interior color for every single one I purchased to match the personalities of my bridesmaids.  I would highly recommend this as a gift for friends, sisters, and/or co-workers!


I love, love these necklaces!  They are made by a lady who lives in my hometown of West Monroe, LA.  Her husband beads the necklaces while she stamps the charms.  My brother and I bought my mom one for Mother's Day a few years ago and she wears it all.the.time.  


8.   Cake Pan
A few Christmases ago, I bought customizable cake pans for my grandparents.  I thought the Cake Pan Lady was very reasonably priced and her product did not disappoint. Everybody loves a good potluck dinner every now and then, right? 



I think these Walk In Love tees would make a perfect gift for guys and girls alike. I may have to add one of these to my personal Christmas wish list this year:).


These prints on canvas are created and sold by a family from our church.  They're a cool family with an even cooler story behind all of their work.  You should check them out!



I would love to hear about some of your favorite handmade/local gifts!

Happy Shopping,
Bk

No comments:

Post a Comment