Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pickin'N'Grinnin

The more I write, the more I feel the need to share my desire for this blog.  If you get nothing else from this post, please know/remember that I get to pick and choose what I want to share with all of you on Hootknows- it’s not always an accurate picture of real life.  It’s just a snapshot. In other words, please do not think the grass is always greener on my side of the fence- I struggle too!!

I created this blog to document some of our everyday details (and to make me take pictures to go along with those everyday details).  I hope it is evident throughout my posts that my strength and joy comes from the One who lives within me- Jesus.  He is the reason I wake up every morning! 

I am humbled and honored that you find my life interesting enough to read about.  Thank you!

Love,
Bk

No comments:

Post a Comment