Monday, July 9, 2012

Double Take

During the summer of 2009, my friends and I decided to take a trip to New York City to celebrate Alisan graduating from college.  We thought it would be fun to celebrate with her since she celebrated our college graduation with us (and because we love her)!  

While we were there, we took a picture on the top of the Rockefeller Center in front of the Empire State Building.  Please keep in mind, this picture was taken in June 2009.

Amanda, Jessica, Me, and Alisan
Fast-forward to January 2010.  One of my favorite bloggers decided to paint a picture to raise money for Haiti.  I know Elsie does not know me from Adam (or Eve); however, her painting could not be more spot on of our picture above (even though that's not the Empire State Building in her picture).  I am still in disbelief that I did not buy this painting.  I mean, check out the hair color!!  And we're even standing in the right order!!  Sigh. It was too good not to share.

Photo Source: Here
I hope y'all are having a fantastic day!!

Bk

No comments:

Post a Comment